subject area of
- Accumulation of arsenic in soil and rice under wetland condition in Bangladesh
- Balancing livelihoods and environment: political economy of groundwater irrigation in India
- Evaluation of thermotolerant coliforms and salinity in the four available water sources of an irrigated region of southern Sri Lanka
- India's Groundwater Storage Trends Influenced by Tube Well Intensification.
- Spatial Variability of Rice Grain Arsenic in Confined and Unconfined Basins of Ganges River Floodplain Soils of Bangladesh
- Tushaar Shah: Taming the anarchy: groundwater governance in South Asia