subject area of
- Determination of caffeic and chlorogenic acids and their derivatives in different sunflower seeds
- Determination of drought tolerance related traits in Helianthus argophyllus, Helianthus annuus, and their hybrids.
- Developing scenarios to assess sunflower and soybean yield under different sowing dates and water regimes in the Bekaa valley (Lebanon): Simulations with Aquacrop
- Distribution, host range and some properties of a virus disease of sunflower in Kenya
- Ecogeography and utility to plant breeding of the crop wild relatives of sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.)
- Genetic analysis of proline concentration under osmotic stress in sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.).
- The host range of Tobacco streak virus in India and transmission by thrips
- Use of water extraction variability to screen for sunflower genotypes well adapted to soil water limitation.