subject area of
- Comparative de novo transcriptomic profiling of the salinity stress responsiveness in contrasting pearl millet lines
- Comparison of haploid production frequencies in wheat varieties crossed with Hordeum bulbosum L. and maize.
- Different Responses of an Invasive Clonal Plant Wedelia trilobata and its Native Congener to Gibberellin: Implications for Biological Invasion
- Improvement of chilling resistance in rice by application of an abscisic acid analog in combination with the growth retardant tetcyclacis
- Isolation and characterization of drought-tolerant ACC deaminase and exopolysaccharide-producing fluorescent Pseudomonas sp.
- Nitric Oxide (NO) in Plant Heat Stress Tolerance: Current Knowledge and Perspectives.
- Progress of ethylene action mechanism and its application on plant type formation in crops.
- RNA-Seq analysis reveals insight into enhanced rice Xa7-mediated bacterial blight resistance at high temperature
- Relationship between gene responses and symptoms induced by Rice grassy stunt virus
- Role of ABA in integrating plant responses to drought and salt stresses
- The significance and functions of ethylene in flooding stress tolerance in plants