subject area of
- A participatory exercise for modifying rice farmers’ beliefs and practices in stem borer loss assessment
- Do Grassroots Interventions Relax Behavioral Constraints to the Adoption of Nutrition-Sensitive Food Production Systems?
- Heterogeneous Demand for Drought-Tolerant Rice: Evidence from Bihar, India
- Risk and Ambiguity Preferences and the Adoption of New Agricultural Technologies: Evidence from Field Experiments in Rural India
- When Expectations Become Aspirations: Reference-Dependent Preferences and Liquidity Constraints