subject area of
- Determination of fusarium crown rot resistance in wheat to Fusarium culmorum and Fusarium pseudogramineaum using real time PCR
- Dissecting the genetic complexity of Fusarium crown rot resistance in wheat
- Effects of Fusarium culmorum and water stress on durum wheat in Tunisia
- Fitness of three Fusarium pathogens of wheat
- Fusarium culmorum is a single phylogenetic species based on multilocus sequence analysis.
- Identification of Novel Quantitative Trait Loci Linked to Crown Rot Resistance in Spring Wheat.
- Identity and Pathogenicity of Fungi Associated with Crown and Root Rot of Dryland Winter Wheat in Azerbaijan.
- Identity and pathogenicity of Fusarium species associated with crown rot on wheat ( Triticum spp.) in Turkey
- Pearl millet populations characterized by Fusarium prevalence, morphological traits, phenolic content, and antioxidant potential.
- Quantitative Trait Loci Controlling Fusarium Head Blight Resistance and Low Deoxynivalenol Content in Hexaploid Wheat Population from ‘Arina’ and NK93604
- Root and Crown Rot Fungi Associated with Spring, Facultative, and Winter Wheat in Turkey
- The inheritance of anther extrusion in hexaploid wheat and its relationship to Fusarium head blight resistance and deoxynivalenol content