subject area of
- Agricultural credit provision: what really determines farmers’ participation and credit rationing?
- Are technology adoption and collective action important in accessing credit? Evidence from milk producers in Tanzania
- Business operations of agrodealers and their participation in the loan market in Nigeria
- Determinants of credit rationing: A study of informal lenders and formal credit groups in Madagascar
- Digital platforms for smallholder credit access: The mediation of trust for cooperation in maize value chain financing
- Loan Demand and Rationing Among Small-Scale Farmers in Nigeria