subject area of
- Exploration of the acarine fauna on coconut palm in Brazil with emphasis on Aceria guerreronis (Acari: Eriophyidae) and its natural enemies
- Potential of the predatory mite, Amblyseius swirskii to suppress the Broad Mite, Polyphagotarsonemus latus on the Gboma Eggplant, Solanum macrocarpon
- Refuge use by the coconut mite Aceria guerreronis: fine scale distribution and association with other mites under the perianth
- Small virus-like particles isolated from the leaf sheath tissues of rice plants and from the rice tarsonemid mites, Steneotarsonemus spinki smiley (Acarina, Tarsonemidae).
- The coconut mite, Aceria guerreronis, in Benin and Tanzania: occurrence, damage and associated acarine fauna.