subject area of
- A stochastic simulation model of African swine fever transmission in domestic pig farms in the Red River Delta region in Vietnam.
- African swine fever viruses with two different genotypes, both of which occur in domestic pigs, are associated with ticks and adult warthogs, respectively, at a single geographical site.
- African swine fever: how can global spread be prevented?
- Assessing the Potential Role of Pigs in the Epidemiology of Ebola Virus in Uganda
- Genetic diversity, breed composition and admixture of Kenyan domestic pigs