subject area of
- Detection of Toxoplasma gondii infection in semen of rams used for natural mating in commercial sheep farms in Tunisia
- Molecular detection and phylogenetic analyses of Toxoplasma gondii from naturally infected sheep in Northern and Central Tunisia.
- Molecular detection of Toxoplasma gondii and Sarcocystis spp. co-infection in Tunisian Merguez, a traditional processed sausage beef meat
- Risk factors for reproductive disorders and major infectious causes of abortion in sheep in the highlands of Ethiopia
- Toxoplasma gondii infection and toxoplasmosis in North Africa: a review.