subject area of
- Aspergillus flavus Infection and Aflatoxin Contamination of Preharvest Maize in Benin
- Climate-Smart Groundnuts for Achieving High Productivity and Improved Quality: Current Status, Challenges, and Opportunities
- Controlling preharvest maturity in farmed Arctic char: A review from the Canadian perspective
- Diseases of maize in South and South-East Asia: Problems and progress
- Engineering high α‐amylase levels in wheat grain lowers Falling Number but improves baking properties
- Genetic and QTL analyses of seed dormancy and preharvest sprouting resistance in the wheat germplasm CN10955
- Incidence and farmers’ knowledge of aflatoxin contamination and control in Eastern Democratic Republic of Congo
- Natural occurrence of Fusarium and subsequent fumonisin contamination in preharvest and stored maize in Benin, West Africa
- Peanuts that keep aflatoxin at bay: a threshold that matters
- Pre-harvest management is a critical practice for minimizing aflatoxin contamination of maize.
- Preharvest aflatoxin contamination of groundnuts subjected to terminal drought stress in postrainy season.
- Preharvest seed infection byAspergillus flavus group fungi and subsequent aflatoxin contamination in groundnuts in relation to soil types
- Relationship between Management Practices, Fungal Infection and Aflatoxin for Stored Maize in Benin
- Short- and Long-Term Effects of Leaf Removal and Gibberellin on Chardonnay Grapes in the Lake Erie Region of Pennsylvania