subject area of
- A multiplex fluorescence microsphere immunoassay for increased understanding of Rift Valley fever immune responses in ruminants in Kenya
- Arboviruses and Blood Meal Sources in Zoophilic Mosquitoes at Human-Wildlife Interfaces in Kenya
- Detection of West Nile virus in wild birds in Tana River and Garissa Counties, Kenya.
- Effects of Irrigation and Rainfall on the Population Dynamics of Rift Valley Fever and Other Arbovirus Mosquito Vectors in the Epidemic-Prone Tana River County, Kenya.
- Inter-epidemic Rift Valley fever virus seroconversions in an irrigation scheme in Bura, south-east Kenya.
- Relative Distribution, Diversity, and Bloodmeal Sources of Mosquitoes and Known Vectors of Rift Valley Fever Phlebovirus in Three Differing Ecosystems in Bura, Tana River County, Kenya
- Spatiotemporal and Socioeconomic Risk Factors for Dengue at the Province Level in Vietnam, 2013-2015: Clustering Analysis and Regression Model.
- The sero-epidemiology of Rift Valley Fever in people in the Lake Victoria Basin of western Kenya
- Whole genome phylogenetic investigation of a West Nile virus strain isolated from a tick sampled from livestock in north eastern Kenya