subject area of
- Detection of Toxoplasma gondii infection in semen of rams used for natural mating in commercial sheep farms in Tunisia
- Effect of Supplementation with Agro‐industrial By‐products and Khat (Catha edulis) Leftovers on Testicular Growth and Sperm Production in Ogaden Bucks
- Effect of dietary inclusion of small quantities of Mucuna pruriens seed meal on sexual behavior, semen characteristics, and biochemical parameters in rabbit bucks (Oryctolagus cuniculus).
- Effect of supplementation of Sesbania sesban on reproductive performance of sheep
- Experimental infection reveals transmission of tilapia lake virus (TiLV) from tilapia broodstock to their reproductive organs and fertilized eggs
- Feed intake and sperm morphology in Ogaden bucks supplemented with either agro-industrial by-products or khat (Catha edulis) leftover.
- Melatonin administration enhances the reproductive capacity of young rams under a southern Mediterranean environment.
- Neospora caninum Natural Infection in Tunisian Rams: Serological Study and Molecular Identification of Infection in Semen.
- Recurrent 3-day cycles of water deprivation for over a month depress mating behaviour but not semen characteristics of adult rams
- Reproductive characteristics of Ethiopian highland sheep. II. Genetic parameters of semen characteristics and their relationships with testicular measurements in ram lambs.