subject area of
- Beyond information seeking: Consumers' online deliberation about the risks and benefits of red meat
- Bioavailable Dietary Iron Is Associated with Hemoglobin Concentration in Mexican Preschool Children
- Consumer demand for sheep and goat meat in Kenya
- Consumers’ avoidance of information on red meat risks: information exposure effects on attitudes and perceived knowledge
- Do Marketing Margins Change with Food Scares? Examining the Effects of Food Recalls and Disease Outbreaks in the U.S. Red Meat Industry
- Health-motivated taxes on red and processed meat: A modelling study on optimal tax levels and associated health impacts.
- Live weight, conformation, carcass traits and economic values of ram lambs of Red Maasai and Dorper sheep and their crosses.
- The impact of communicating conflicting risk and benefit messages: an experimental study on red meat information.
- Whole genome scan reveals the genetic signature of African Ankole cattle breed and potential for higher quality beef