subject area of
- Changes in the landscape pattern of the La Mesa Watershed – The last ecological frontier of Metro Manila, Philippines
- Conservation value of dispersed tree cover threatened by pasture management.
- Integrating genetic factors into management of tropical Asian production forests: A review of current knowledge
- Quantifying off-site effects of land use change: filters, flows and fallacies
- River channel response to short-term human-induced change in landscape connectivity in Andean ecosystems