subject area of
- Begomovirus disease complex: emerging threat to vegetable production systems of West and Central Africa
- Complete nucleotide sequences of okra isolates of Cotton leaf curl Gezira virus and their associated DNA-β from Niger
- First Identification of Begomoviruses Infecting Tomato With Leaf Curl Disease in Burkina Faso
- First Report of Sweet potato leaf curl virus in Peru.
- First report of Sweet potato leaf curl virus infecting sweet potato in Argentina
- Isolation and Characterization of a Geminivirus Causing Yellow Mosaic Disease of Horsegram (Macrotyloma uniflorum [Lam.] Verdc.) in India*
- Leaf Curl Disease of Chilli Peppers in Maharashtra, India
- Leaf curl syndrome of pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan (L.) Millsp.) is a systemic response to effective nodulation by the Rhizobium strain IC3342
- Management of whitefly-transmitted viruses in open-field production systems.
- Storage Root Yield of Sweetpotato as Influenced by Sweetpotato leaf curl virus and Its Interaction With Sweetpotato feathery mottle virus and Sweetpotato chlorotic stunt virus in Kenya.
- Storage root yield of sweetpotato as influenced by sweetpotato leaf curl virus and its interaction with sweetpotato feathery mottle virus, and sweetpotato chlorotic stunt virus in Kenya
- Yield and insect injury in leafhopper (Empoasca fabae Harris and Empoasca kraemeri Ross & Moore) infested dry beans in Ontario and Colombia