subject area of
- Do metal grain silos benefit women in Kenya, Malawi, Zambia and Zimbabwe?
- Evaluation of artisan training in metal silo construction for grain storage in Africa: Impact on uptake, entrepreneurship and income
- Impact of metal silos on households’ maize storage, storage losses and food security: An application of a propensity score matching
- On-Farm Evaluation of Hermetic Technology Against Maize Storage Pests in Kenya.
- The metal silo: An effective grain storage technology for reducing post-harvest insect and pathogen losses in maize while improving smallholder farmers' food security in developing countries