subject area of
- Analysis of size and conformation of native Creole goat breeds and crossbreds used in smallholder agrosilvopastoral systems in Puebla, Mexico
- Characteristics of live animal allometric measurements associated with body fat in fat-tailed sheep
- Eco-geographical structuring and morphological diversities in Ethiopian donkey populations
- Fat deposition in tropical sheep as adaptive attribute to periodic feed fluctuation
- Genetic and morphological characterisation of the Ankole Longhorn cattle in the African Great Lakes region.
- Phenotypic characteristics and trypanosome prevalence of Mursi cattle breed in the Bodi and Mursi districts of South Omo Zone, southwest Ethiopia.
- Slaughter characteristics of Menz and Horro sheep
- The small east african shorthorn zebu cows in Kenya. I: linear body measurements.