subject area of
- Biocontrol potential of indigenous entomopathogenic nematodes from Cameroon against scale insect pest Stictococcus vayssierei and tending ant Anoplolepis tenella
- Comparative toxicity of different chemical and biological insecticides against the scale insect Dactylopius opuntiae and their side effects on the predator Cryptolaemus montrouzieri
- Comparisons of protein profiles of beech bark disease resistant and susceptible American beech (Fagus grandifolia)
- Geographic distribution and abundance of the Afrotropical subterranean scale insect Stictococcus vayssierei (Hemiptera: Stictococcidae), a pest of root and tuber crops in the Congo basin.
- Pseudaulacaspis cockerelli (Cooley) hyperparasitizing Dendrophthoe falcata (L.f) Ettingsh