subject area of
- Characterisation of a heparan sulfate proteoglycan homologue OvPG-1 from Onchocerca volvulus.
- Enhancing effects of anti-CD40 treatment on the immune response of SCID-bovine mice to Trypanosoma congolense infection.
- Immunostimulatory CpG oligodeoxynucleotides enhance the induction of bovine CD4+ cytotoxic T-lymphocyte responses against the polymorphic immunodominant molecule of the protozoan parasite Theileria parva.
- Surface Ig on B lymphocytes from cattle and sheep.
- The role of anti-variable surface glycoprotein antibody responses in bovine trypanotolerance.