subject area of
- Adult anopheline ecology and malaria transmission in irrigated areas of South Punjab, Pakistan
- Breeding of Anopheles mosquitoes in irrigated areas of South Punjab, Pakistan
- FOOD OF LARVAL ANOPHELES CULICIFACIES AND ANOPHELES VARUNA IN A STREAM HABITAT IN SRI LANKA
- Importance of waste stabilization ponds and wastewater irrigation in the generation of vector mosquitoes in Pakistan.
- Malaria vectors in the changing environment of the southern Punjab, Pakistan
- Physico-chemical characteristics of Anopheles culicifacies and Anopheles varuna breeding water in a dry zone stream in Sri Lanka.
- Towards a risk map of malaria for Sri Lanka: the importance of house location relative to vector breeding sites