subject area of
- Comparison of Asian Aquaculture Products by Use of Statistically Supported Life Cycle Assessment
- Environmental impact of non-certified versus certified (ASC) intensive Pangasius aquaculture in Vietnam, a comparison based on a statistically supported LCA.
- Out of the Factory and Into the Fish Pond: Can Certification Transform Vietnamese Pangasius?
- Performance of emergent aquaculture technologies in Myanmar; challenges and opportunities
- Production economics of striped catfish (Pangasianodon hypophthalmus, Sauvage, 1878) farming under polyculture system in Bangladesh
- Reuse of fish pond sediments as fertilizer for fodder grass production in Bangladesh: Potential for sustainable intensification and improved nutrition
- Striped catfish (Pangasianodon hypophthalmus, Sauvage, 1878) aquaculture in Bangladesh: an overview
- Whitefish wars: Pangasius, politics and consumer confusion in Europe