subject area of
- Effect of Lablab purpureus L. cover crop and imidazolinone resistant (IR) maize on weeds in drought prone areas, Kenya
- Effect of inorganic N and organic fertilizers on nitrogen-fixing (acetylene-reducing) activity associated with wetland rice plants
- Effectiveness of conservation agriculture in increasing crop productivity in low-input rainfed rice cropping systems under humid subtropical climate
- Enhancing Climate Resilience of Rain-Fed Potato Through Legume Intercropping and Silicon Application
- Green manures for maize—bean systems in eastern Uganda: Agronomic performance and farmers' perceptions
- Intercropping optimizes soil temperature and increases crop water productivity and radiation use efficiency of rainfed potato.
- Lablab purpureus—A Crop Lost for Africa?
- Nitrogen and phosphorous uptake by potato (Solanum tuberosum L.) and their use efficiency under potato-legume intercropping systems
- Optimizing yield and economic returns of rain-fed potato (Solanum tuberosum L.) through water conservation under potato-legume intercropping systems
- Potential contribution of Lablab residues to maize production in moist savanna of West Africa
- Sesbania and lablab supplementation of oat hay basal diet fed to sheep with or without maize grain
- Short-term dynamics of soil organic matter fractions and microbial activity in smallholder potato-legume intercropping systems.
- The effect of supplementing teff (Eragrostis tef) straw with graded levels of cowpea (Vigna unguiculata) and lablab (Lablab purpureus) hays on degradation, rumen particulate passage and intake by crossbred (Friesian × Boran (zebu)) calves
- Utilization of browse supplements with varying tannin levels by Ethiopian Menz sheep: 2. Nitrogen metabolism