subject area of
- Genetic cost of insecticide resistance on the salivary profile of Culex pipiens quinquefasciatus mosquito
- Host preference of tsetse: an important tool to appraise the Nagana risk of cattle in the cotton zone of Mali.
- How does an Ethiopian dam increase malaria? Entomological determinants around the Koka reservoir.
- Immune and biochemical responses in skin differ between bovine hosts genetically susceptible and resistant to the cattle tick Rhipicephalus microplus
- Preliminary efficacy investigations of oral fipronil against Anopheles arabiensis when administered to Zebu cattle (Bos indicus) under field conditions