subject area of
- Assessment of inter-population genetic diversity and preliminary evaluation of suitable clones of teak (Tectona grandis Linn. F.)
- Improvement of Eucalyptus sp for biomass and bioenergy production in the north of Spain
- Improving productivity of Bauhinia purpurea for tree planting farmers in Nepal
- Mediterranean Pines (Pinus halepensis Mill. and brutia Ten.)
- Protocol for Doubled-Haploid Micropropagation in Quercus suber L. and Assisted Verification
- Shoot growth components and flowering phenology in grafted Pinus halepensis Mill.
- Use of molecular markers for estimating breeding parameters: a case study in a Pinus pinaster Ait. progeny trial