subject area of
- Bacillus pumilus strain YSPMK11 as plant growth promoter and bicontrol agent against Sclerotinia sclerotiorum.
- Effects of Soil Flooding on the Survival of Two Potato Pathogens, Sclerotinia sclerotiorum and Verticillium dahliae
- First Report of Sclerotinia sclerotiorum Causing Stem Rot on Soybean (Glycine max) in Ethiopia
- Microsatellite markers used for genome-wide association mapping of partial resistance to Sclerotinia sclerotiorum in a world collection of Brassica napus.
- Molecular diagnosis to identify new sources of resistance to sclerotinia blight in groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.)