subject area of
- Ant Diversity in Dominant Vegetation Types of Southern Cameroon
- Biocontrol potential of indigenous entomopathogenic nematodes from Cameroon against scale insect pest Stictococcus vayssierei and tending ant Anoplolepis tenella
- Boric acid for suppression of the ant Anoplolepis tenella and effects on an associated scale insect pest Stictococcus vayssierei in cassava fields in the Congo Basin
- Foraging activity and diet of the ant, Anoplolepis tenella Santschi (Hymenoptera: Formicidae), in southern Cameroon
- Geographic distribution and abundance of the Afrotropical subterranean scale insect Stictococcus vayssierei (Hemiptera: Stictococcidae), a pest of root and tuber crops in the Congo basin.
- How plants and honeydew-producing hemipterans affect ant species richness and structure in a tropical forest zone
- Transport and Dispersal of Stictococcus Vayssierei (Hemiptera, Stictococcidae) by Anoplolepis Tenella (Hymenoptera, Formicidae)