subject area of
- Agricultural Technology, Productivity and Poverty in Madagascar
- Assessing the Impact of the Global Financial and Economic Crisis in Developing Countries: The Case of Uruguay
- Changes in the living standards of the poor in Sri Lanka during a period of macroeconomic restructuring
- China has reached the Lewis turning point
- Economic Impacts of China's Accession to the World Trade Organization
- Economy-Wide and Distributional Impacts of an Oil Price Shock on the South African Economy
- Escalation of Real Wages in Bangladesh: Is it the Beginning of Structural Transformation?
- Factor Endowments, Wage Growth, and Changing Food Self-Sufficiency: Evidence from Country-Level Panel Data
- Have Chinese Firms Become Smaller? If So, Why?
- Is Bangladesh’s Economy Approaching the Lewis Turning Point?:
- Rising wages in Bangladesh
- SUPPLY RESPONSIVENESS OF RICE FARMERS IN LAGUNA, PHILIPPINES
- Structural Transformation and Intertemporal Evolution of Real Wages, Machine Use, and Farm Size–Productivity Relationships in Vietnam
- Urban Wage Behaviour and Food Price Inflation in Ethiopia
- What constrains mechanization in Chinese agriculture? Role of farm size and fragmentation