subject area of
- Bioactivity of Trichoderma harzianum isolates against the fungal root rot pathogens with special reference to Macrophomina phaseolina causing dry root rot of mungbean
- Biological Control and Plant Growth-Promotion Traits of Streptomyces Species Under Greenhouse and Field Conditions in Chickpea
- Biological control of Botrytis cinerea and plant growth promotion potential by Penicillium citrinum in chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.)
- Control of Zabrotes subfasciatus (Boh.) (Coleoptera: Bruchidae) with seed protectant fungicides
- Control of seedling diseases of groundnut in Niger
- Direct and indirect plant growth-promoting abilities of Bacillus species on chickpea, isolated from compost and rhizosphere soils
- Exploring plant growth-promotion actinomycetes from vermicompost and rhizosphere soil for yield enhancement in chickpea.
- Improved wheat performance with seed treatments under dry sowing on permanent raised beds
- Plant growth-promoting activities of Streptomyces spp. in sorghum and rice.
- Plant growth-promoting traits of biocontrol potential bacteria isolated from rice rhizosphere
- Potential use of benomyl for control of ergot (Claviceps africana) in sorghum A-lines in Zimbabwe
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa inhibits the plant cell wall degrading enzymes of Sclerotium rolfsii and reduces the severity of groundnut stem rot
- Seed treatments increase yield of farmer varietal field bean mixtures in the central African highlands through multiple disease and beanfly control