subject area of
- Genetic characterisation of infectious bursal disease virus isolates in Ethiopia.
- Genome-wide association studies of immune, disease and production traits in indigenous chicken ecotypes
- Identification of SNP Markers for Resistance to Salmonella and IBDV in Indigenous Ethiopian Chickens
- Infection-interactions in Ethiopian village chickens.
- Infectious and parasitic diseases of poultry in Ethiopia: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Integrating Genetic and Genomic Analyses of Combined Health Data Across Ecotypes to Improve Disease Resistance in Indigenous African Chickens.