subject area of
- Changes in low molecular weight phenolic compounds in Spanish, French, and American oak woods during natural seasoning and toasting.
- Effect of size, seasoning and toasting in the volatile compounds in toasted oak wood and in a red wine treated with them
- Effect of the seasoning method on the chemical composition of oak heartwood to cooperage.
- Evolution of ellagitannins in Spanish, French, and American oak woods during natural seasoning and toasting
- Evolution of phenolic compounds of spanish oak wood during natural seasoning. First results.
- Phenolic and volatile compounds in Quercus humboldtii Bonpl. wood: effect of toasting with respect to oaks traditionally used in cooperage.