subject area of
- CIMMYT Series on Carbohydrates, Wheat, Grains, and Health: Carbohydrates, Grains, and Whole Grains and Disease Prevention. Part IV. Cancer Risk: Lung, Prostate, and Stomach1,2
- Host-Pathogen Interactions of Mycoplasma mycoides in Caprine and Bovine Precision-Cut Lung Slices (PCLS) Models.
- Reproduction of contagious bovine pleuropneumonia via aerosol-based challenge with Mycoplasma mycoides subsp. mycoides.
- The Aetiology of pneumonia from analysis of Lung aspirate and Pleural fluid samples: Findings from the PERCH study
- Tnfa and Il-10 deficiencies have contrasting effects on lung tumor susceptibility: gender-dependent modulation of IL-10 haploinsufficiency.