subject area of
- Biomass models to estimate carbon stocks for hardwood tree species
- Changes in low molecular weight phenolic compounds in Spanish, French, and American oak woods during natural seasoning and toasting.
- Disentangling the effect of competition, CO2 and climate on intrinsic water‐use efficiency and tree growth
- Evolution of ellagitannins in Spanish, French, and American oak woods during natural seasoning and toasting
- Evolution of phenolic compounds of spanish oak wood during natural seasoning. First results.
- Flammability of Two Mediterranean Mixed Forests: Study of the Non-additive Effect of Fuel Mixtures in Laboratory.
- Modeling dominant height growth including site attributes in the GADA approach for Quercus faginea Lam. in Spain.
- Stand Competition Determines How Different Tree Species Will Cope with a Warming Climate