subject area of
- A Survey of Viruses Affecting Faba Bean (Vicia faba) in Tunisia Includes First Record of Soybean dwarf virus.
- Bean leafroll virus is widespread in subterranean clover (Trifolium subterraneum L.) seed crops and can be persistently transmitted by bluegreen aphid (Acyrthosiphon kondoi Shinji)
- Detection and Characterization of Chickpea Chlorotic Stunt Virus in Syria
- Diversity among the coat proteins of luteoviruses associated with chickpea stunt disease in India
- Epidemiology and integrated management of persistently transmitted aphid-borne viruses of legume and cereal crops in West Asia and North Africa
- First Record of Faba bean necrotic yellows virus and Beet western yellows virus Infecting Faba Bean in Tunisia.
- First Report of Chickpea Chlorotic Dwarf Virus Infecting Spring Chickpea in Syria.
- First Report of Chickpea chlorotic stunt virus Infecting Legume Crops in Tunisia.
- First Report of Cotton Leafroll Dwarf Virus Affecting Chickpea (Cicer arietinum) in Uzbekistan
- First Report of Soybean Dwarf Virus Infecting Lentil and Beet Western Yellows Virus Infecting Lentil and Chickpea Crops in Ethiopia
- First record of Beet western yellows virus, Chickpea chlorotic dwarf virus and Faba bean necrotic yellows virus affecting faba bean (Vicia faba) crops in Iraq
- First record of Beet western yellows virus, Chickpea chlorotic dwarf virus, Faba bean necrotic yellows virus and Soybean dwarf virus infecting chickpea and lentil crops in Iran.
- First record of Chickpea chlorotic dwarf virus (CpCDV) affecting faba bean (Vicia faba) crops in Egypt
- First report of Faba bean necrotic yellows virus (FBNYV) infecting chickpea (Cicer arietinum) and faba bean (Vicia faba) crops in Sudan
- Viruses infecting chickpea and lentil crops in Azerbaijan