subject area of
- Are Pre-Schoolers From Female-Headed Households Less Malnourished? A Comparative Analysis of Results From Ghana and Kenya
- Determinants of farmers’ choice of adaptation methods to climate change in the Nile Basin of Ethiopia
- Dry land tree management for improved household livelihoods: farmer managed natural regeneration in Niger.
- Factors affecting nutritional status in female adults in Dhaka slums, Bangladesh.
- Household food security and child nutrition: the interaction of income and gender of household head
- Nutritional status and spousal empowerment among native Amazonians
- Who Migrates Overseas and Is It Worth Their While?: An Assessment of Household Survey Data from Bangladesh