subject area of
- A high proportion of beta-tocopherol in vitamin E is associated with poor seed longevity in rice produced under temperate conditions: Beta-tocopherol and rice seed longevity
- Carotenoid and tocochromanol profiles during kernel development make consumption of biofortified "fresh" maize an option to improve micronutrient nutrition.
- Comparative Analysis of Carotenoid and Tocopherol Compositions in High-Oil and Normal Maize(Zea mays L.) Inbreds
- Contrasting tocol ratios associated with seed longevity in rice variety groups
- Genetic variation of carotenoids, vitamin E and phenolic compounds in biofortified maize.
- Natural diversity of seed α-tocopherol ratio in wild soybean (Glycine soja) germplasm collection
- Nutrients and bioactive compounds content of Baillonella toxisperma, Trichoscypha abut and Pentaclethra macrophylla from Cameroon