subject area of
- Assessing adoption potential in a risky environment: The case of perennial pigeonpea.
- Development and performance of balck sigatoka-resistant tetraploid hybrids of plantain (Musa spp., AAB group)
- Evaluation of yield and forage quality in main and ratoon crops of different sorghum lines
- Evaluations of Alternate Cropping Systems for Alfisols of the Indian Semi-arid Tropics †
- Genetic analysis of ratooning ability of rice (Oryza sativa L.)
- Interrelationship Among Biomass Related Traits and Their Role in Sweet Sorghum Cultivar Productivity in Main and Ratoon Crops
- Path Analysis and Ideotypes for Plantain Breeding
- Potential of ratooning in pigeonpea
- Production and Promotion of Triticale as a High Quality Fodder and Feed in Small-Scale Dairy Farmers of Bangladesh
- RATOONED LOWLAND NERICA RICE VARIETIES AS AN OPTION FOR TRIPLE CROPPING IN INLAND VALLEYS OF DERIVED SAVANNAH IN NIGERIA
- Ratoon growth and development in rice (Oryza sativa L.) under various temperature regimes
- Ratooning as a management strategy for lodged or drought-damaged rice crops.
- Ratooning pigeonpea in maize-pigeonpea intercropping: Productivity and seed cost reduction in eastern Tanzania
- Second harvest yields of medium duration pigeonpeas (Cajanus cajan) in peninsular India
- Seeding vs. vegetative propagations of the stem-nodulating green manure Sesbania rostrata