subject area of
- Assignment of solute carrier family 26 (sulfate transporter), member 2 (SLC26a2) to river buffalo (Bubalus bubalis, 2n = 50) chromosome 9q26 (BBU9q26) by fluorescence in situ hybridization and R-banding.
- Chromosome Manipulations for Crop Improvement
- Chromosome Painting Facilitates Anchoring Reference Genome Sequence to Chromosomes In Situ and Integrated Karyotyping in Banana (Musa Spp.).
- Differentiation and inter-genomic relationships among C, E and D genomes in the Oryza officinalis complex (Poaceae) as revealed by multicolor genomic in situ hybridization
- Genome Identification in Some Wheat and Alien Triticeae Species Intergeneric Hybrids by Fluorescent in situ Hybridization
- The use of pentaploid crosses for the introgression of Amblyopyrum muticum and D-genome chromosome segments into durum wheat
- Variability in rDNA loci in the genus Oryza detected through fluorescence in situ hybridization