subject area of
- Comparing the “Big Five”: A framework for the sustainable management of indigenous fruit trees in the drylands of East and Central Africa
- Early growth and survival of three miombo woodland indigenous fruit tree species under fertilizer, manure and dry-season irrigation in southern Malawi
- Genetic management of indigenous fruit trees in southern Africa: A case study of Sclerocarya birrea based on nuclear and chloroplast variation
- Mating System among Provenances of Sclerocarya birrea (A. Rich.) Hochst.
- Nutrient composition of selected indigenous fruits from sub-Saharan Africa.
- Participatory Planting and Management of Indigenous Trees: Lessons from Chivi District, Zimbabwe
- Phenology of Sclerocarya birrea (A. Rich.) Hochst. Provenances
- The draft genomes of five agriculturally important African orphan crops