subject area of
- Agri-nutrition research: Revisiting the contribution of maize and wheat to human nutrition and health.
- Bending the curve of terrestrial biodiversity needs an integrated strategy
- Deciphering the Biodiversity-Production Mutualism in the Global Food Security Debate.
- Gaps between fruit and vegetable production, demand, and recommended consumption at global and national levels: an integrated modelling study.
- Options to reduce the environmental effects of livestock production – Comparison of two economic models
- Phosphorus recovery and recycling from waste: An appraisal based on a French case study
- Rapid transformation of food systems in developing regions: Highlighting the role of agricultural research & innovations
- Temperature and deactivation of microbial faecal indicators during small scale co-composting of faecal matter.
- Where in the value chain are we losing the most food? The case of wheat in Jordan