subject area of
- Correlation and co-localization of QTL for stomatal density and canopy temperature under drought stress in Setaria
- High-throughput chlorophyll fluorescence screening of Setaria viridis for mutants with altered CO2 compensation points.
- Response of plasmodesmata formation in leaves of C4 grasses to growth irradiance
- Study of Flowering Pattern in Setaria viridis, a Proposed Model Species for C4 Photosynthesis Research
- The Metabolite Pathway between Bundle Sheath and Mesophyll: Quantification of Plasmodesmata in Leaves of C3 and C4 Monocots
- The Use of Maleic Hydrazide for Effective Hybridization of Setaria viridis