subject area of
- A new crop yield forecasting model based on satellite measurements applied across the Indus Basin, Pakistan
- An intercomparison of Satellite Burned Area Maps derived from MODIS, MERIS, SPOT-VEGETATION, and ATSR images. An application to the August 2006 Galicia (Spain) forest fires
- Automated cropland mapping of continental Africa using Google Earth Engine cloud computing
- Combining remotely sensed surface energy fluxes and GIS analysis of groundwater parameters for irrigation system assessment
- Estimating the surface temperature of Lake Malawi using AVHRR and MODIS satellite imagery
- Evaluating satellite-based evapotranspiration estimates for hydrological applications in data-scarce regions: A case in Ethiopia.
- Global irrigated area map (GIAM), derived from remote sensing, for the end of the last millennium