subject area of
- Bamboo for people, Mountain gorillas, and golden monkeys: Evaluating harvest and conservation trade-offs and synergies in the Virunga Volcanoes
- Conservation research presence protects: a case study of great ape abundance in the Dja region, Cameroon
- Evaluating the prospects of benefit sharing schemes in protecting mountain gorillas in Central Africa
- Genomes of all known members of a Plasmodium subgenus reveal paths to 2 virulent human malaria
- Genomes of all known members of a Plasmodium subgenus reveal paths to virulent human malaria.
- Nesting Behavior of Gorilla gorilla diehli at Kagwene Mountain, Cameroon: Implications for Assessing Group Size and Density
- Recent decline in suitable environmental conditions for African great apes
- Spatial modelling for predicting potential wildlife distributions and human impacts in the Dja Forest Reserve, Cameroon
- Tool use during display behavior in wild Cross River gorillas.