subject area of
- Dynamics of sun-induced chlorophyll fluorescence and reflectance to detect stress-induced variations in canopy photosynthesis.
- Heritability, correlated response, and indirect selection involving spectral reflectance indices and grain yield in wheat
- Physiological interpretation of a hyperspectral time series in a citrus orchard
- Spectral Reflectance Indices as a Potential Indirect Selection Criteria for Wheat Yield under Irrigation
- Variability of sun-induced chlorophyll fluorescence according to stand age-related processes in a managed loblolly pine forest.