subject area of
- A Sentiment Analysis of the 2014-15 Ebola Outbreak in the Media and Social Media
- Assessing the Potential Role of Pigs in the Epidemiology of Ebola Virus in Uganda
- Human activities link fruit bat presence to Ebola virus disease outbreaks
- Investigation of Ebolavirus exposure in pigs presented for slaughter in Uganda
- Mammalian biogeography and the Ebola virus in Africa
- Recent loss of closed forests is associated with Ebola virus disease outbreaks
- Serological Evidence for the Circulation of Ebolaviruses in Pigs From Sierra Leone.