subject area of
- A Conditional Cash Transfer Program in the Philippines Reduces Severe Stunting.
- A survey of bovine cysticercosis/human taeniosis in Northern Turkana District, Kenya
- Child Health Week in Zambia: costs, efficiency, coverage and a reassessment of need
- Deworming During Pregnancy and Birth Outcomes
- Enhancing Agricultural Production Potential Through Nutrition and Good Health Practice: The Case of Suba District in Kenya
- Ethnoveterinary plant preparations as livestock dewormers: practices, popular beliefs, pitfalls and prospects for the future.
- Evaluation of anthelmintic properties of extracts from some plants used as livestock dewormers by pastoralist and smallholder farmers in Kenya against Heligmosomoides polygyrus infections in mice
- Participatory assessment of animal health and husbandry practices in smallholder pig production systems in three high poverty districts in Uganda.
- Relative resistance of Menz and Washera sheep breeds to artificial infection with Haemonchus contortus in the highlands of Ethiopia
- Risk factors associated with occurrence of nematodes in free range pigs in Busia District, Kenya
- Risk factors, perceptions and practices associated with Taenia solium cysticercosis and its control in the smallholder pig production systems in Uganda: a cross-sectional survey
- The Role of Health in Education and Human Capital: Why an Integrated Approach to School Health Could Make a Difference in the Futures of Schoolchildren in Low-Income Countries.
- The impact of an integrated value chain intervention on household poultry production in Burkina Faso: Evidence from a randomized controlled trial
- Use of Akaike information criteria for model selection and inference. An application to assess prevention of gastrointestinal parasitism and respiratory mortality of Guinean goats in Kolda, Senegal.