subject area of
- An illustrated identification key to four different species of adult Dinoderus (Coleoptera: Bostrichidae), commonly attacking dried cassava chips in West Africa.
- Craterispermum capitatum and C. gabonicum (Rubiaceae): two new species from the Lower Guinean and Congolian Domains
- Morphological and isozymic diversity of the cultivated yams ( Dioscorea cayenensis / Dioscorea rotundata complex) of Cameroon
- Morphological and molecular characterization of freshwater prawn of genus Macrobrachium in the coastal area of Cameroon.
- Morphological diversity, cultivar groups and possible descent in the cultivated yams (Dioscorea cayenensis/D. rotundata) complex in Benin Republic
- Seed and pollen study of taxa belonging to the genus Eruca Miller in relation to some characters present in species of the genus Diplotaxis DC.
- The Cassava Mealybug (Phenacoccus manihoti) in Asia: First Records, Potential Distribution, and an Identification Key