subject area of
- Acceptance of eggs of Rivula atimeta, Naranga aenescens (Lep.: Noctuidae) and Hydrellia philippina (Dipt.: Ephydridae) by insect predators on rice.
- Cultural practices to manage the rice leafminer Hydrellia wirthi (Diptera : Ephydridae) in Colombia
- Evaluation of action thresholds for chronic rice insect pests in the Philippines. I. Less frequently occurring pests and overall assessment
- Evaluation of action thresholds for chronic rice insect pests in the Philippines: II. Whorl maggot and defoliators
- Resistance of Wild Rices, Oryza spp., to the Whorl Maggot Hydrellia philippina Ferino (Diptera: Ephydridae)
- Rice growth and yield as affected by the whorl maggot Hydrellia philippina Ferino (Diptera: Ephydridae)