subject area of
- A Multisectoral Nutrition Program in Nepal Improves Knowledge of Dietary Diversity, Sick Child Feeding, and Handwashing, but Not All Practices: a Program Impact Pathways Mediation Analysis.
- Is women's empowerment a pathway to improving child nutrition outcomes in a nutrition-sensitive agriculture program?: Evidence from a randomized controlled trial in Burkina Faso.
- Oil palm-community conflict mapping in Indonesia: A case for better community liaison in planning for development initiatives
- Sensitivity to reward and adolescents’ unhealthy snacking and drinking behavior: the role of hedonic eating styles and availability
- Social network analysis of multi-stakeholder platforms in agricultural research for development: Opportunities and constraints for innovation and scaling
- Water, sanitation, and hygiene practices mediate the association between women's empowerment and child length-for-age z-scores in Nepal.
- Working with activity theory: Context, technology, and information behavior