subject area of
- Effect of rice bug Leptocorisa oratorius (Hemiptera: Alydidae) on rice yield, grain quality, and seed viability.
- Effects of Weeds on Fecundity and Survival of Leptocorisa oratorius (Hemiptera: Alydidae)
- Influence of host plant abundance and insect diet on the host selection behavior of Maruca testulalis Geyer (Lepidoptera: Pyralidae) and Riptortus dentipes Fab (Hemiptera: Alydidae)
- Oviposition preference and survival of selected rice insect pests on wheat.
- Residues of carbaryl, lindane and monocrotophos on rice treated for control of rice bug, Leptocorisa oratorius (Fab.)