subject area of
- A review of modeling approaches to simulate saline-upconing under skimming wells
- Effect of Na/Ca and Na/K ratios in saline culture solution on the growth and mineral nutrition of rice ( Oryza sativa L.)
- Effect of saline soil on grain quality of rices differing in salinity tolerance.
- Enhancing Rice Productivity through integration of Stress Tolerant Rice Varieties and Improved Nutrient Management Practices in Saline Areas of Bangladesh
- Estimation of genetic components of variation for salt tolerance in chickpea using the generation mean analysis
- Field performance of anther-culture-derived lines from F1 crosses of Indica rices under saline and nonsaline conditions.
- In-vitro testing for the effects of salt stress on growth and survival of sweet potato
- Ncl Synchronously Regulates Na+, K+, and Cl− in Soybean and Greatly Increases the Grain Yield in Saline Field Conditions
- Productivity and preference of salt tolerant Boro rice varieties in saline non-gher and gher ecosystems
- ROOT WATER-UPTAKE AND PLANT GROWTH IN TWO SYNTHETIC HEXAPLOID WHEAT GENOTYPES GROWN IN SALINE SOIL UNDER CONTROLLED WATER-DEFICIT STRESS
- Rice Fields Chemical and Physical Properties and the Implications on Breeding Strategies
- Salt Stress Delayed Flowering and Reduced Reproductive Success of Chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.), A Response Associated with Na+ Accumulation in Leaves
- Screening Groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.) Germplasm for Salinity Tolerance